AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-0702
Dear AHV Neighbors,
For your information and guidance, we provide herewith the services provided by the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center (UPHDMC) for the “AHVA Clinic”, contractually called “Alabang Hills Clinic Services provided by Perpetual Help Medical Center – Las Piñas”. We also provide herewith the rates charged by UPHDMC for the AHVA Clinic.
1. Urgent and primary care which includes the following:
a. Consultation with the Doctor
1) Blood Pressure check/monitoring
2) Medical Examination
3) Prescription of medicine
b. Wound care
1) Removal of sutures
c. Oxygen treatment
e. Use of glucometer for the following
1) Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS) test
2) Blood Sugar test
f. Uric Acid meter
g. Cholesterol meter.
2. Annual Physical Examination (APE) services for the employees of AHVA at a rate to be negotiated by the Parties, and for the residents, their household employees, their business and/or company employees;
3. Ambulance to transport patients to UPHDMC in case of emergency, or life-threatening situations are free of charge. For emergency/life-threatening situations, patients will be transferred to UPHDMC. If patient or patient’s family/relatives prefer/demand to be brought to a hospital other than UPHDMC, the patient or his family/relatives shall shoulder regular charges/rates.
4. UPHDMC shall provide nurses who will be on duty from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, from Monday to Sunday.
5. UPHDMC shall provide a physician who will hold clinic hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, from Monday to Saturday, and up to 4:00 PM on Sunday.
6. UPHDMC shall share with AHVA the revenue from charges on medical services, excluding professional fees as follows :
a. UPHDMC’s physician will charge a consultation fee of not less than P600.00. AHVA shall get a share thereof amounting to P100.00 of which will be AHVA’s share.
b. For other services, AHVA’s share will be 10% of the revenue received by the clinic.
7. UPHDMC shall provide non-emergency telemedicine services, exclusively to AHV residents and AHVA employees (depending on the availability of physician) through online video consultation with duly licensed physicians. Consultations shall include providing medical prescriptions, with reasonable fees charged for consultations.
Medical Consultation Online Guidelines :
a. Appointments for the online consultation shall be directly coordinated with the physician including the payment. Actual consultation will be through the following mobile applications:
b. UPHDMC will provide the list of physicians that AHVA can refer for this kind of service.
Below please see the following documents :
1. Clinic Price List as of July 4, 2022 ;
2. Schedule and Prices of RT-PCR (Swab) and Antigen Tests as of July 3, 2022 ;
3. Home Service Price List for Laboratory Services that we have been advised will be offered soon ; and
4. Memorandum of Agreement between AHVA and UPHDMC.
Please be guided accordingly.
AHVA Board of Directors