AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-0901
Dear AHV Neighbors,
We have received a request from the AHV Seniors Club to post the message below. We hereby then post the message in full and as originally received.
Thank you for your attention.
AHVA Board of Directors
Dear AHV Community Members,
We would like to inform you that personnel from the Office of the Senior Citizens Affairs (OSCA) will be distributing the allowance for those seniors belonging to ages 80 to 89 yrs old (octogenarians) intended for the Second Quarter of 2022.
Distribution will take place at our Multi-Purpose Pavilion tomorrow, September 8, 2022 from 8:30 to 11:30 in the morning.
Kindly bring the following:
1. Valid OSCA Seniors ID
2. Photocopy of the Seniors ID
For those representatives who will claim the allowance on behalf of the octogenarians, the following must be brought & presented:
1. Authorization letter from the senior beneficiary (original)
2. Print out picture of senior beneficiary with the representative holding a current calendar date
3. Original Senior Citizen’s PVC ID & photocopy with 3 signatures
4. Representative’s ID (Original & Photocopy)
Please remember to wear your face mask, bring your own ball pen, alcohol and observe social distancing.
Seniors Club President