AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-0606
Dear AHV Neighbors,
It has come to our attention that many residents are circumventing the Online Booking System for sports facilities by calling the Admin Office and pressuring staff into making multiple and successive block bookings for them. We would like to remind all residents that this is not allowed under our Reservation Rules. It is unfair to other residents who should have equal opportunity to make use of our sports facilities. Any and all bookings presently recorded in the system that are in violation of our rules will be immediately canceled. We request all residents to please adhere to our Reservation Rules. We reproduce them here for everyone’s compliance:
General Rules & Rates
1. Reservations can only be made by bonafide AHVA members or registered tenants.
2. Non-residents may be brought in as guests of AHVA members or registered tenants, but must pay the non-resident fees.
3. Coaches or trainers must pay the non-resident fees.
4. Reservations can only be made one (1) at a time to allow others to use the facility on other days and/or other hours. NO MULTIPLE OR BLOCK BOOKINGS ALLOWED. THE ADMIN STAFF ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO OVERRIDE THIS REGULATION. ANY MULTIPLE OR BLOCK BOOKINGS MADE MANUALLY VIA ANY ADMIN STAFF WILL BE CANCELLED. THANK YOU FOR BEING CONSIDERATE TOWARDS YOUR NEIGHBORS.
5. Reservations can be canceled & rescheduled with minimum two (2) hour notice prior to the booking.
6. AHVA may cancel reservations in the event of force majeure or whenever there are village events where the events must be prioritized.
Thank you for your cooperation.