AHVA Bulletin No. 2023-0503
Dear AHV Neighbors,
This is to inform you that the AHVA Vehicle Sticker program for 2023-2024 will commence on Monday, May 15. Following is the schedule of the program by type of vehicle sticker :
• Non-resident / Pass Thru: starting May 15
• Commercial and Don Manolo Blvd (New Life Alabang, San Beda College Alabang): starting June 1
• Resident (Homeowners, Lot Owners, Tenants) and Bicycle/Motorcycle: starting July 1.
For orderly and timely processing and as a Covid-19 safety precaution, applications for Sticker Processing & Issuance will need to be done by appointment. Here are the alternative approaches by which you could apply for a vehicle sticker(s):
1. Apply online via the AHVA website at https://alabanghillsvillage.com
2. Click on the E-services tab and select “Vehicle Sticker”.
3. Click on the vehicle sticker category that you are applying for. Please take note of the start dates by vehicle category. The online system for each category will go ‘live’ a few days before each of the indicated start dates.
4. Download and print an application form and fill out as required.
5. Follow the online instructions, ensuring you pick a Processing & Issuance day and time that will work best for you.
6. You will see a Confirmation page after you successfully book an appointment. You will also receive a Confirmatory Email shortly thereafter.
A. AHVA Office Visit: If you cannot or have difficulty applying online, please drop by the AHVA Office during office hours and we will be happy to help you book an appointment. This facility will be available to both Seniors and non-Seniors.
B. Dropbox Submission: Alternatively, you can submit your vehicle sticker application form via dropbox. The Vehicle Sticker Application Form Dropbox will be located in the AHVA Office. Please allow our Sticker Processor a few days to call you to set up your appointment date and time.
You are required to wear a face mask and observe social distancing when you come to the Admin Office whether to apply for a sticker or to bring your vehicle for stickering.
Sticker fees will remain the same as last year’s except for the sticker fee for Don Manolo Blvd. An increase is needed to help the Association cover for increased maintenance expenses due to heavy wear and tear of this road.
Please be guided accordingly.
AHVA Board of Directors