AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-1014
Dear AHV Neighbors,
We are extending the registration deadline for our trick-or-treat activity to tomorrow, Friday, October 28, 5:00 PM. This is to accommodate late registrants. Strictly no further extension beyond this new/later deadline.
FYI, as of 5:00 PM yesterday, we had a total registration of approximately 600 children and around 150 accompanying adults.
As previously announced (AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-1009), the trick-or-treat activity will be held on October 31 from 3:00-6:00 PM.
We would like to remind all registrants/participants of the following activity regulations:
1. All registrants/participants will be issued a Trick-or-Treat Pass on October 31, starting at 10:00 AM. Passes will be issued at the Admin Office.
2. NO TRICK-OR-TREAT PASS, NO TRICK-OR-TREATING. Trick-or-treaters without a pass will be asked by Security to stop and to return home.
3. PARTICIPATING CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR A COSTUME.
4. Trick-or-Treating before the designated 3:00 PM start time will not be allowed. Trick-or-treaters who start before 3:00 PM will be courteously asked by Security to stop and to resume at 3:00 PM.
5. Trick-or-Treating via cars is not allowed for safety reasons.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
AHVA Board of Directors