AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-1009
Dear AHV Neighbors,
After a two-year hiatus, Halloween is back in Alabang Hills! Please join us for this much awaited, fun-filled celebration!
HOUSE DECORATION CONTEST
Residents are encouraged to participate in the House Decoration Contest. Cash prizes will be given away to the winners. Judging will run from October 18 to October 30, 2022.
Mechanics of the contest are as follows :
1. Decorate the exterior of your houses or your gates with any Halloween theme.
2. The most creatively decorated homes will win prizes.
3. 1st prize – P5,000.00; 2nd prize – P3,000.00; 3rd prize – P1,000.00.
Winning entries for the house decoration contest will be announced via an AHVA Bulletin posted to the Alabang Hills Community Viber group.
When: Monday, October 31, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. October 31 has just been declared a special non-working holiday.
Who: For AHV residents and relatives, as well as AHV household helpers and their children, only. For security and Covid reasons, we will not be opening the village to trick-or-treaters other than the aforementioned.
1. Participants must register for this activity at the Admin Office. Registration will commence today, October 18, and will continue up to October 26, 5:00 PM. Please register early to avoid Admin Office crowding at deadline. The Admin Office is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 1:00-5:00 PM, and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
2. Maximum of 10 registrants per household. Participation will be free of charge for all 10 registrants.
3. All registrants will be issued a Trick-or-Treat Pass on October 31, starting at 10:00 AM. Passes will be issued at the Admin Office.
4. NO TRICK-OR-TREAT PASS, NO TRICK-OR-TREATING. Trick-or-treaters without a pass will be asked by Security to stop and to return home.
5. TRICK-OR-TREAT PARTICIPANTS SHOULD WEAR A COSTUME.
6. Trick-or-Treating before the designated 3:00 PM start time will not be allowed. Trick-or-treaters who start before 3:00 PM will be courteously asked by Security to stop.
7. Trick-or-Treating via cars is not allowed.
Again, reminder, the deadline to register for the Trick-or-Treat Activity is the 26th of October at 5:00 PM.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
AHVA Board of Directors