AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-0907
Dear AHV Neighbors,
The Muntinlupa Office of Senior Citizens Affairs (OSCA) through its Officer-in-Charge, Ms. Zenee Celestino, advises that the Muntinlupa City Health Office (CHO) is offering to conduct a Pfizer Booster Vaccination event, free-of-charge, for AHV Seniors and their household help within the next few weeks. The shots will be given to those taking the Booster for the first and second time. Confirmation of the event will depend on how many Seniors/helpers register for vaccination. The CHO’s minimum requirement is 100 registrants.
To this end, the Seniors Club would like to conduct a survey to determine how many AHV Seniors, and helpers working within their households, will be interested to avail of the free offer. Seniors are requested to contact AHV Seniors Club Secretary, Ms. Malu Babia, to indicate your interest. Malu can be reached via Viber or text at 0918-930-2480. The survey begins immediately and will close on Monday, October 10, at 5:00 PM.
Please provide the necessary data, as follows:
1. Complete name of Senior, address, contact number;
2. Complete name and designation of helper (e.g. Secretary, caregiver, helper, driver, gardener, etc.);
3. Name of employer, employer’s address.
1. Please indicate if you are interested in getting the first or the second booster shot.
2. Should the booster vaccination event push through, please bring your Senior Cards and your Vaccination Cards with you.
The venue for this activity will be the Multi Purpose Pavilion.
AHVA Board of Directors