AHVA Bulletin No. 2022-0802
Dear AHV Neighbors,
In anticipation of the high volume of vehicles that will be traversing along Don Manolo Boulevard (DMB) due to the opening of classes in San Beda on Monday, August 15 (Kinder, Nursery, Grades 1-12, from Aug 15 to 26; classes for all levels, Aug 29 onwards), the AHVA Security Committee will implement the following traffic scheme:
1. All openings/breaks along the center island DMB from the Alabang-Zapote gate up to the Rotunda will be cordoned off except for the opening/breaks infront of the New Life building where cars can make a U-turn.
2. Vehicles going to San Beda from the Alabang-Zapote gate must take the left lane to be able to turn left and enter the main gate of the SBC campus.
3. Vehicles exiting the San Beda campus will use the gate in the SBC chapel as per coordination with SBC security.
4. Vehicles from the Tirona gate going to San Beda must remain in the right lane.
5. Priority will be given to resident vehicles in the rotunda coming from Don Jesus Boulevard going towards Alabang-Zapote gate via DMB.
6. AHVA will deploy & post deputized security personnel and Brgy Tanod infront of SBC main gate, and AZ road traffic light respectively to ensure that the new traffic scheme is observed by all motorists.
7. Traffic enforcers from the Brgy. Cupang will man the traffic and ensure vehicles exiting DMB can pass along Alabang-Zapote with ease.
8. NO Parking Zone & NO Loading & Unloading along DMB will be strictly enforced.
9. Directional signages will be put up along DMB for information & guidance of everyone.
10. Security officer Jefferson Ragudos will be onsite and all SGs equipped with radioes for fast communication relay and body cameras in case of apprehension.
Above traffic management measures are made possible in coordination with San Beda Security Team and the Brgy. Cupang Traffic Enforcer group.
Below this bulletin is the illustration for your reference.
Kindly note that these traffic measures will be in effect from 6am to 6pm, beginning 15th of August and until such time wherein necessary changes are warranted.
We request for your usual cooperation, patience and understanding. Thank you.
AHVA Board of Directors