Parking and Traffic Management for New Life Event March 25-27, 2022
Dear AHV neighbors,
We belatedly learned that New Life will be conducting an “Identity Summit” this weekend, from Friday to Sunday, March 25 to 27. The event will run from around
• 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Friday,
• 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, and
• 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Sunday.
For this event, New Life have requested they be allowed two-side parking along Don Manolo Blvd for the duration of the 3-day event. To manage the additional traffic expected and minimize any consequent resident inconvenience, we have worked with New Life to understand their daily attendance expectations and resultant traffic implications, and have agreed on the following parking arrangement instead:
• Friday, March 25: one-side parking, along the New Life side of Don Manolo Blvd but only from the start of the New Life perimeter up to Gate 3,
• Saturday, March 26: two-side parking, along the New Life side of Don Manolo Blvd but only from the start of the New Life perimeter up to Gate 3, and, along the Residents side of Don Manolo Blvd and only from across the New Life perimeter up to the Tricycle Waiting Area, and;
• Sunday, March 27: two-side parking, same as the arrangement for March 26. This parking arrangement is essentially a reverting to the pre-pandemic “Sundays Only” parking arrangement between AHVA and New Life. As Metro Manila is under Covid Alert Level 1 where religious congregations are allowed to resume services at full capacity, we believe it is appropriate to revert to the pre-pandemic parking arrangement.
The leadership of New Life have committed to providing their own Security Personnel and Marshals whose task it will be to ensure the smooth flow of traffic and maintain security in the area for the entire duration of the 3-day event. Our own AHV Security Force will also be deployed to augment and coordinate with the New Life security personnel.
We ask for your patience this Friday to Sunday should you encounter heavier than usual traffic along Don Manolo Blvd.
Lastly, kindly be advised that from this Sunday onwards, we will be reverting to the pre-pandemic arrangement between AHVA and New Life that allows for two-side parking on Sundays (only).
With our sincerest thanks,