Dear AHV Community Members,

We would like to remind everyone that the throwing of cigarette butts in the street and in vacant lots is not only strictly prohibited under our anti littering rules but it is also a fire hazard.

A lit cigarette thrown by walking worker caused a tree stump and grass in front of a home to catch fire. Fortunately our roving guard was able to respond quickly and the blaze was put out before it could spread further.

We hope that you can share this reminder with members of your households as well as any construction workers or service providers working in your homes.

Thank you and let’s work together to have a safe, incident free Holiday Season.

AHVA Board

Share this via: